We are super excited to announce our first annual image contest! Our November Issue will be a special issue featuring the 25 Most Influential Teen Photographers of 2014! Each winner will be interviewed and their winning image will appear in the magazine.
This is one list you want to be on! Especially if you photograph teens and tweens. We will be selecting 25 of the best teen photographers across the globe from the submissions we receive. We are calling ALL photographers to submit.
The issue will be released November 15th. This is a prestigious listing and you want your business to be listed in this special edition of our magazine.
The contest will run from July 7th.-September 30, 2014 . This gives you plenty of time to pick the perfect image(s) to submit. Winners will be announced by name only on October 1st. All winners will be announced on our blog and facebook page. The winning images will be unveiled in the magazine due out November 15th! This magazine will be available for purchase in print.
To submit more than 5 images, for example 10 images you would need to purchase the $15 option twice.
1. All images must be high resolution and saved as your business name. For example jeremyandvickie.jpg for more than one image you can add a number. For example: jeremyandvickie2.jpg
2. All images must be dropboxed to me at email@example.com
If you are not familiar with dropbox, it is free and you can sign up HERE
3. Your dropbox folder will need to be your business name modernteenstyle. For example Jeremy and Vickie Photography Modern Teen Style
4. We will not accept watermarked or low res images. If you send them, you will automatically be disqualified.
5. You will need to upload a text document with your contact info, website and facebook url, your name and your business name to your dropbox folder.
6. You must have a signed release for your images and it must be included in the dropbox folder for each image (if from different sessions). This is only to prove you have the rights to submit this to a magazine for publication. We ask everyone to do this as we do not want to go back and ask 25 people for this later.
7. All images must be dropboxed at the same time with the signed model releases and the info document.
8. You may submit either portrait or landscape oriented images.
9. You can enter as many images as would like. Just be sure to select the appropriate number of images from the paypal payment button or multiple quantities.
10. If your Paypal name is different than your business name please note that in the paypal message area before submitting payment.
11. All images must be of a teen or tween between the ages of 11-16.
All images that do not meet the submission criteria will be disqualified.
No refunds will be given for disqualified images.
Decisions made by the judges are final.
We are looking for the following:
Use of light
Image must be of a teen or tween between the ages of 11-16.
All images must be added to your shared dropbox folder no later than 11:59 pm September 30 eastern standard time.
All images must be high resolution with a text document containing your contact information, paypal name and business name.
Do not submit images taken from a workshop. They will be disqualified.
By submitting you are stating you are the owner of this image and are granting Modern Teen Style permission to print your image in the magazine.
There will be no refunds given.
Each winning photographer will receive a 25 Most Influential Teen Photographer button and their image will appear in the magazine with image credit. We do not supply free print or digital copies of the magazine to winning entries.
To enter please select from the drop down menu of image numbers below.
I cannot wait to see everyone’s submissions!